Belfast City Tour - 2.5 Hrs.
Looking for the Belfast Black Taxi Mural Tour? Including the main Murals on the Falls and Shankill Road. Click here.
The Belfast Landmarks Taxi Tours are an informative, light-hearted and humorous experience. As your expert tour guide shares a personal anecdote or nugget of local history, you can be sure that you will have seen and experienced the real Belfast.
- Let us bring you on a journey that follows the Birth and Growth of our City. Starting at St George’s Church, discover why and where the settlement began. Starvation, Industrial revolution, Ship Building and Linen attracts thousands to the town. Connections to Rebellion and Henry Joy Mc Cracken.
- The loss of Belfast Castle. Why our Clock Tower leans?
- Visit the Cathedral Quarter’s Entries and cobbled streets.
- Drive by the infamous Crumlin Road Jail and Court.
- Choose the Belfast Castle option at this point if you wish (Stormont Parliament Buildings is the other option)
- Visit the Gaeltacht Quarter on our way to Queens University.
- Head back to the City passing one of Europe’s most frequently bombed Hotel.
- The story of the Crown Bar and Grand Opera House.
- Now we pass City Hall and St George’s Market.
- Cross the River Lagan to the Belfast Ship Yards. Home to the ill fated Titanic.
- If you plan a trip to the Titanic Museum your tour can end here, otherwise we have the option of The Parliament Buildings.
- We can exclude the Parliament Buildings / Castle options and include more of Belfast’s Iconic Murals if that would be of more interest.
Established in 1970, Our Taxi partner is the original Belfast Taxi Tour company. You will benefit from a glimpse of Belfast that is only available with us. We work hard to ensure that our drivers are the best tour guides in Belfast. This has resulted in being rated 5 stars on Trip Advisor and awarded with WORLDHOST recognition for excellence in customer service.
From the individual to large groups, schools, youth clubs, parties and events, the Belfast Landmarks Taxi Tour will be enjoyed by everyone.
Is this an authentic Belfast Black Taxi Tour?
Yes. As part of the original Taxi Tour company which has operated for over 40 years, Taxi Trax is the original and official Belfast taxi tours company. We are the ONLY registered taxi tour company in Belfast. As such, we are the only taxi tours company in Belfast with the official white taxi bus license.
Our uniformed tour guides are the best in the city. They are local people with local knowledge and operate under a strict code of conduct.
With TinyTours, you will enjoy the most authentic taxi tour available in Belfast.
What is the duration of the Tour?
Typically, a tour of the city will last for 2.5 hours. Our drivers are passionate and knowledgeable and will want to give you a full and satisfying experience.
How much does the Taxi Tour cost?
A Belfast City Taxi tour starts at £60 for 1-3 people, with an addition of £15 for each person thereafter. Children under 12 travel free. Each black taxi has a maximum of 6 seats, larger groups may be split across multiple vehicles.
Can you facilitate large group bookings?
Yes. Wr are the only taxi tour company in Belfast with 16 seat, 35 seat and 49 seat coaches. Our biggest tour to date facilitated 330 people. For a typical tour, we use authentic black taxis which have 6 seats.
Do you offer a free pick up service?
We can collect you for your taxi tour free from many locations in Belfast city centre including most Belfast City Centre Hotels, Titanic Belfast and Queens University Area. For an additional cost, we can collect you from your airport or cruise ship.
You are also welcome to arrive at our dedicated passenger terminal at 35a King Street, Belfast. We have a café, toilets and baby changing facilities.
Why choose Taxi Trax?
- Taxi Trax is the tours division of the Belfast Taxis CIC.
- We are the original and official Belfast taxi tours company.
- The only taxi tours company who fund or part fund the murals you will see on your tour.
- We are rated the maximum 5 stars on Trip Advisor.
- Uniformed Drivers.
- Driver Identity Badges.
- All drivers are fully insured and vetted.
- Accountable and Traceable.
Each Tour has the backup of probably the Largest Fleet of Black Taxis Tour Cabs anywhere in the world.
Image Credit: Tourism NI.