We offer next day booking for Giant's Causeway Tours (although please book as early as possible as we often sell out).
To book this tour - select the date, and select the number of tickets you’d like. Select a time and select a pickup point. We'll do our best to accommodate your chosen time. Currently tours start at 8-9am and tours return to Belfast at 6pm (see schedule below).
Our Giant's Causeway tour is with one of Northern Irelands top rated coach companies. You will be taken you on one of longest established tours of what is commonly called "The eighth wonder of the world". Travel in one of our award winning coaches along the Causeway Coastal Route – voted one of world's 5 most spectacular drives! Choose the original and best Giant's Causeway Day Tour from Belfast.
Enjoy the first stop of the day at Carrickfergus Castle, before travelling onward to the world famous Carrick-a-rede Ropebridge. The brave among us can make the terrifying trip across the bridge that was originally erected by salmon fishermen (weather permitting)*, or for those who prefer to keep their feet firmly on land, take one of the exhilarating walks, and enjoy the stunning views.
The highlight of the tour is definately a visit to Giant’s Causeway, Irelands only World Heritage Site. Spend some time climbing over the ancient stones, snapping some photos, and enjoying the myths and legends that surround this world famous attraction. We then re-board our luxury coach, and make our way to along the coast, for one last short photo stop at the ancient ruins of Dunluce Castle.
All that then remains to be done is to sit back and relax on the comfortable journey back to Belfast in one of our award winning luxury coaches.
This really is a must take tour, and with the combination of our luxury coaches, experienced and friendly tour guides, and wonderful attractions, you'd be mad to miss it!
What Is Included In The Giant's Causeway Tour?
- Carrickfergus Castle (photo stop)
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Bushmills Distillery (time permitting)
- Carrick-a-rede rope bridge
- Giant's Causeway - approx 1.5 hours.
- Dunluce Castle (Photo stop)
Tour Pickup points / Schedule
We offer free pickup from the following locations. Just select your pickup point when booking and we will collect you on the morning of your tour. We recommend that you be at your pickup point 15 minutes before your tour.
- McCombs Tour Offices - 8.45 am
- Europa Hotel - 9.10 am
- Titanic Hotel - 8.05 am
- High Street, Berts Jazz Bar - 8.10 am
- Hilton Belfast - 8.15 am
- Global Hostel - 8.15 am
What is the duration of the Giant's Causeway Tour?
Typically, a tour of the Giant's causeway is an all day tour. Tours start at around 9am leaving Belfast, returning at 6pm during Winter, and 7pm in summer.
- Winter program - return to Belfast at approx 6pm from 28th October 2018 - 30th March 2019
- Summer program - return to Belfast at approx 7pm from 31st March 2019 - 27th October 2019
- You'll spend over 1.5 hours at the Giant's Causeway, enough time to get down to the stones and enjoy the scenery / climb the rocks if you are adventurous.
How much does the Tour cost?
- A Giant's causeway tour costs at £25 per person.
- A family ticket costs £75 for 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12.
Can you facilitate large group bookings?
We can provide private tours for groups. To book a Giant's Causeways group tour send us a message here with your requirements.
Can you facilitate private tours?
We can provide private tours for smaller groups. To book a Giant's Causeways private tour send us a message here with your requirements.
- We offer free cancellation 48 hours before your tour. Please contact us at least 48 hour before your tour by clicking here.
- There is some walking on what are sometimes uneven surfaces during this tour (particularly at Carrick-a-rede Ropebridge), and it therefore requires moderate fitness levels for those who wish to cross the bridge or walk from the Causeway stones back to the coach.
- A local bus is available from the stones to the car park which is charged locally at £1 per person.
- Please come dressed appropriately for not only the season, but also for the activity.
It is free to visit the stones at the Giant's Causeway and to visit Carrick-a-Rede Ropebridge, however, a National Trust fee applies for anyone who wants to cross the Ropebridge, or to enter the Visitor Centre at the Giant's Causeway.
We are now offering an exclusive Fast Track Combo Ticket for Carrick-a-Rede Ropebridge crossing & Giants Causeway Visitor Centre entry that can be purchased on the coach, on the day of your tour for just £15 per person! This offers everyone an amazing saving of £7 per person! If you are a National Trust Member, don't forget your membership card, as showing this gives you free entry to both sites!
Why choose TinyTours?
- We provide best available tours in NI.
- Dedicated online booking & Instant ticketing.
- We guarantee your tour booking, if we cannot fulfil your tour we will refund you.
- All Giant's causeway tour drivers are experienced.
- We offer free cancellation 48 hours before your tour. Please contact us at least 48 hours before your tour by clicking here.
Looking for other tours to do in Belfast?
Need help? You can ask us a question by clicking here.