BELFAST MIC N HIKE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tours are 'Dog Friendly', dog owners will be responsible for their animals behaviour at all times, all dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, and dog owners will be expected to clean up after their dogs in line with local regulations.
2. Tours will begin on time, participants must arrive 15 mins before the scheduled time.
3. Belfast Mic Tours reserve the right to change the route, start/finish locations and scheduled stops, the reasons for changes may include ‘Special Events’,‘Parades’, ‘Festivals’, ‘Outdoor Concerts’ or weekend closing. We will give notice of changes via the Website (Latest News) or during the safety brief before the tour begins.
4. Tours will take place come ‘rain or shine’, participants are advised to check the local weather forecasts, and have suitable clothing for inclement weather even in the summer months.
1. Tours may be cancelled due to 'Extreme' weather conditions, or other factors outside the control of 'Belfast Mic Tours' in this instance participants will be contacted as soon as reasonably possible and a full refund or re-schedule offered.
2. Tours may also be cancelled if only 1 person has booked, again in this case a full refund or re-schedule will be offered.
1. Payments will be applied at the time of booking.
2. Full payment is due before commencement of tour.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party and will only be used for the purpose of this website.
1. Tours will go ahead with a minimum of 2 paying participants, or in some cases single participants may be asked to join another tour on the same day.
2. Bookings may be made for single participants, Belfast Mic Tours welcome ‘Independent Travellers’, though there must be a minimum of 2 participants on each tour.
Tours are accessible for wheel chairs and mobility scooters, participants must be able to travel at a reasonable walking pace.
1. Participants should make the tour leader aware of any existing medical conditions before the tour begins. The tour leader will decide if the participant can proceed with the tour, based on the information presented to them.
2. All participants will be expected to walk at a reasonable rate for approx 1.5 hours, most of the routes are on paths and mostly on flat ground.
3. No refund will be given for participants who are deemed by the Tour Leader to be unfit to proceed with the tour.
ALCOHOL & DRUGS
1. If a participant is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs and therefore a risk to themselves and others, they will not be permitted to take part in the tour, no refund will be given.
1. Participants under 18 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult (18 or over). The responsible adult must also ensure that under 18’s in their care have fully understood the Health & Safety briefing.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
1. Belfast Mic Tours will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, valuables or clothing during the tour, participants will be expected to manage the security of all personal belongings for the duration of the tour.
1. Belfast Mic Tours will endeavour to exceed the expectation of participants during the tour and provide an enjoyable and memorable experience, but it or its agents cannot be held responsible for circumstances outside its control, and for any deviation in the planned route or access to buildings or other ‘areas of interest’.
1. All participants will be expected to follow all reasonable instructions given to them by the tour leader. Any participants thought by the tour leader to be disregarding reasonable instructions given to them and thus endangering themselves or others will be asked to leave the tour. In this instance no refund will be given.
I understand that participating in a walking tour may involve risks. I accept these risks and obligations.I release Belfast Mic Tours from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law.I also agree that all persons in this booking also understand all of the conditions outlined.