*** We offer next day booking on Game of Thrones tours! To book this tour - select the date, and select the number of tickets you’d like. Select a time and select a pickup point. Please be at the pickup point 15 mins before the tour start time. Tours start at 8.30am from the McCombs Coach Tour offices and the tour returns to Belfast at approx 7pm. ***
Northern Ireland's Only Tourism NI 5 STAR Game of Thrones Tour! For those of you who have been blown away by some of the stunning scenery featured as the backdrop in HBO's Game of Thrones, then this is the tour for you!
By travelling with McComb's you're travelling with the same company as the cast and crew of Game of Thrones! We have worked on seasons 1 - 6 of Game of Thrones, providing transport to and from all filming locations.
Transport yourself on-board our coach to the Kings Road and join us for a day visiting the main filming locations featured in this phenomenal series.
All aboard for Westeros! Every Day - £35 per person
We start the day by travelling along the Causeway Coastal Route through beautiful coastal towns, including Ballycastle, which Game of Thrones fans will know as home to the actors who play Lady Catelyn Stark and Varys!
Main stops include:
- Cushendun - where we visit the Cave which featured Melisandre giving birth to the shadow assassin!
- Carnlough - AKA Braavosi Canal when Ayra falls into the water during combat
- Ballintoy Harbour is the next port of call, where Theon Greyjoy cames back to Pyke Harbour. This is so recognisable there has even been a plaque erected!
- Giant’s Causeway – you can’t come this far without visiting this UNESCO World Heritage Sie
- Carrick-a-Rede Ropebridge - you can't be so close and not fit in a visit to the Ropebridge - but please don't do a Balon Greyjoy!
- Larrybane - where Renly swears to Lady Stark that he will avenge Ned's death, but meets his end at the hands of the shadow assassin conjured up in those caves you visited in Cushendun.
- The Dark Hedges – Possibly the most recognisable of the locations where Arya Stark makes her escape down The Kings Road.
There is a lot of walking on what are sometimes uneven surfaces during this tour, and it therefore requires moderate fitness levels. Please come dressed appropriately for not only the season, but also for the activity.
Seats on our coach tours are limited, so click on the Book Now button to the right to reserve your seat.
Click here if you are looking for the Giant's Causeway Coach tour.
Please note: These tours are independently operated by McComb's Coach Travel. They are not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones. Images : Copyright Northern Ireland Tourist Board.