Planning a visit to Northern Ireland and are a Game of Thrones Fan? We have a private day tour for you!You’ll get your own tour guide that will take you the filming locations of Westeros including Carnlough, Cushendun, Ballintoy, The Dark Hedges, The Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-rede Ropebridge. Your day will be packed with scenery and your tour-guide will take you on this amazing journey.
We will arrange for our professional guides - to pick you up at any of Belfast City Centre Hotels / Accommodations, Airports and Cruise Ship Terminals in our company stylish Air Conditioned 6/7 seat MPVs and begin a journey that you will always remember and all whilst your driver / guide tells their stories of the Myths and Legends of the Causeway Coast.
What Is Included with this Private Game of Thrones Tour?
· A Dedicated professional guide, with Luxury 6/7 Seater Air Conditioned Mini Coach
· Free Belfast City Centre / Cruise Ship Pick Up / George Best City Airport * Belfast International Airport optional.
· Scenic Drive Along the North Coast
· Carrick-A Rede Rope Bridge * Tickets optional
· Giants Causeway Attraction * Tickets optional
· Dunluce Castle
· Dark Hedges
· Visit to Titanic Belfast and Murals * optional
· Visit to Game of Thrones Touring Exhibition * optional. Available until September 1st 2019.
You’ll also get some of the Northern Irish banter and craic! And recommendations for best food / beverages places to eat on your Journey.
Which locations do you visit on this tour?
· Carnlough- Know as Braavosi Canal when Ayra falls into the water during combatand then climbs out of the water at the steps of Carnlough harbour.
· Cushendun- where we visit the Cave which featured Melisandre giving birth to the shadow assassin.
· Carrick-a-Rede Ropebridge- you can't be so close and not fit in a visit to the Ropebridge - but please don't do a Balon Greyjoy! **Tickets for Rope Bridge are optional**
· Larrybane- where Renly swears to Lady Stark that he will avenge Ned's death, but meets his end at the hands of the shadow assassin conjured up in those caves you visited in Cushendun.
· Ballintoy Harbour- where Theon Greyjoy came back to Pyke Harbour. This stunning harbour location has been used for exterior Pyke shots and as the Iron Islands
· Giant’s Causeway– you can’t come this far without visiting this UNESCO World Heritage Site ** tickets for visitor centre are optional **
· The Dark Hedges– Possibly the most iconic of the filming locations where Arya Stark makes her escape down The Kings Road.
Why choose Belfast Tours Giants Causeway Private Tour?
At Belfast Tours we pride ourselves on giving our customer what they want - not what we want. As the saying goes “THERES NOTHING CAST IN STONE” your tour can be tailored around you so can be varied in many ways to suit your needs eg. If want to skip a location to spend more time in another just inform our accommodating office staff and we shall pass onto your guide to carry out your requirements.
All drivers are fully insured and in full company dress code.
The fleet consist of Luxury Fords with privacy glass, Mercedes and Volkswagen Transporters all fitted with Air Conditioning.
How much does the Tour cost?
Game of Thrones (Westeros) Locations tour & Giant's Causeway 1 - 6 people £400.
This does not include extras such as admission into attractions, food and beverages.
How long does the Tour last?
Around 10 hours including driving and stops. This may be shorter or slightly longer depending on the options and how long you spend at each location.
If you decide to spend longer at some of the stops it might mean having less time or missing out on some of the other locations on the tour.
The driver will do their best to accommodate the entire tour – on some occasions due to road closures and busy periods you may have to change the order or the itinerary to ensure you get back on time! If you choose Titanic Belfast or Mural Tour options, you will need an extra 2 hours at the end of your tour. If you have to be back at the Cruise Ship or Airport please check timings with us before booking.
Can you facilitate large group bookings?
Yes! We can arrange for large groups that travel together in our Luxury 6/7 Seater Mini Coaches.
Contact us here with your requirements.
Is this a private tour?
Yes - this tour is for your group only of up to 6/7 people. We can offer multiple vehicles if your group is larger than 6/7 people. Please contact us here with your requirements.
Do you offer a free pick up service?
This tour includes free pickup from Belfast City Centre locations including hotels / Cruise Ship Pickup / Belfast City Airport pickup (on the same day of your tour!). For International Airport please select the option for Airport Pickup.
If you need dropped back at any of those locations after your tour that isn’t an issue! Just let us know in the Special requests box when booking.
If you need to contact us before your tour - message us here. If you are happy to book - choose a date and enter your special request on the checkout page.
Why choose TinyTours?
· TinyTours works with the largest and best tour companies in Belfast.
· TinyTours work with all tour companies to ensure you get the best experience.
· We offer free cancellation of tours - for this tour free cancellation is 5 working days before your tour - see terms.
· All drivers are fully insured and vetted.
· If you need any special requests we will do our best to help. Message us here
Looking for other tours to do in Belfast?
Titanic Belfast & SS Nomadic Tickets
Crumlin Road Gaol Tour Tickets
Titanic Boat Tours Tickets
Coiste Falls Road Walking Tour
Please note: These tours are independently operated by the vendor. They are not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones. All images are supplied by Belfast Tours Ltd ©.